Animated Week! 7 days of adventure

I never realized how great my days were from September 13 - 21, 2009. It was a very fast week but there were just so much to do, so much surprises, so much adventures.

September 13, Sunday.

It was my team's turn to go onstage for the worship service in church. And since it was
World Missions month, the singers and musicians were encouraged to wear different costumes from around the world. A lot of us wore Oriental wardrobes! I dressed up as a Chinese princess, while the rest of the team wore a Hawaiian dress, a Karate suit, a Chinese martial arts costume (like Bruce Lee's), and um...one of them wore a cowboy broke-back-Toy Story-outfit! XD

September 14, Monday.
It was a busy day at work. I wasn't expecting any activity for the day until my friend Crystyn texted me in the middle of the afternoon, asking for a movie trip somewhere at the mall. I haven't seen her for months so it's my chance to be with her. And so the bonding started that night after my work. We watched Kimmy Dora (her request) and had some coffee at Starbucks in Las PiƱas. I haven't traveled in my own place for years so it was quite an adventure. We chatted for a long time and we ended until 12am!

*Check out the website of Kimmy Dora here!
http://www.kimmydora.com/

September 18, Friday.
I traveled back to Manila, not just in Intramuros but in many other places that locals have fogotten. I visited Coconut Palace, Paco Park, Bahay Tsinoy and had coffee with Erwin at Starbucks, Shangri-La Plaza and spent the night singing, eating and drinking at Beach House, LP where we celebrated Merdie's birthday. Went home at 12 am!

September 20, Sunday Citipointe Australia (a Christian band) visited our church in Alabang and performed live! It was an overwhelming night for me. I was awed at their performance and it was my first time to see them in person!
September 21, Monday. Another girls' hang-out at Ynah's house, where we will continue our girl-bonding with our dear friend, Crystyn. More food trips, more chatting, more fun!

Comments

Popular Posts