Sunday with Chedie and Alex

It was a Sunday morning--beautiful, with a touch of sunny weather and fine breezy temperature. I started the day cooking crepe, but failed to make a good one because instead of putting eggs, I put all-purpose cream (what was I thinking!?) So I had no choice but to eat them partly raw. I just added some chocolate spread and a couple of salami slices to at least make my day right!

After that, I headed to the den to turn on my PC to finish my CV and portfolio. Not later, Chedie went online. Because I missed her, I spared some time just to chat with her. Unexpectedly it was an enjoyable conversation, and she wanted more. We ended up meeting each other in Makati!

Chedie and moi

Makati with Chedie
I took a bus going to Baclaran, then took a jeep to get to the MRT. Then I arrived in Makati after an hour and a half. I met Chedie at the foodchoices and the fun slowly began. We had several window shopping mainly at Tickles and Papemelrotti (gift shops), then checked out clothes and shoe stores (and bags) everywhere. We enjoyed just trying all the stuff that looked interesting. We even made fun of some of the items there! But of course, we still ended up buying dresses for ourselves!

And so, to finish our day properly, we had a great dinner at Greenbelt Mall, specifically at "The Rockefeller". It was an oyster-steak-and-pasta restaurant and it had so many good food. While enjoying our cuisine, Chedie brought up a lot of girl talk about her and her love life. She had a lot of reminiscing and I saw how much she missed the guy. But overall, it was a very good time being with her!

With Alex at SanMig Pub
After the impromptu date with Chedie, I hurriedly took the bus going back to Alabang to catch up with my 2nd girl friend--Alex. We first met at Starbucks in Madrigal; but later she decided to have some cold beer somewhere nearby. I suggested San Mig Pub to her. It was still early, about 8:30pm so we had some more time.

While at the Pub, we talked about how we were, how her weekend was with her friends in Boracay and Bohol, and some other plans for the coming months. Like the good ol days, we had fun just talking about work, vacation, boys and some more important things. And who would forget the beer on the table? ;-)

It was also a splendid evening with Alex.

But when I came back home, I suddenly felt so exhausted! I later realized that I just arrived at 11pm. It was a very tiring day. Nonetheless it was just a wonderful time with 2 great people in my life. :-)


Comments

  1. It was nice to know you had a great day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she needed that. And I'm happy that Chedie and I were able to hang-out; now we got closer than before. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts