Mad about PS 3

During meals, my Dad would always call for our attention to prepare the utensils and food on the table. At those days we all ate together (me, my Dad, my brother and my sister, Chloe) but now, if not my brother who goes back to Fairview for his internship, my sister would not join the mealtime. It's not because the food isn't pleasing to eat, nor the companions which spoiled her day; it's actually her enthralling 'boyfriend' that magnetized her entire attention to it. Ladies and gentlemen, her ever dearest sweetheart, the Playstation 3.

The silver series of PS 3--Chloe's choice.

After purchasing this console a year ago, Chloe could never make her day complete without playing it. We share one room together, and I witness the same ol' games she plays all day.

Fei Long and Sakura, Chloe's favorite characters

If not the undying Chun-Li and Ryu of the classic game Street Fighter (with the J-pop song 'Indestructible' played in the background), a famous role-playing game called 'Final Fantasy' is on the screen. And because it has already become her habit (or should I say, a vice) for her to play her newest video games, I've already memorized most of the background music--in fact I'm already singing the tunes unconsciously!

Lightning, the main character of Final Fantasy 13

Chloe is just one of the ladies I know who is addicted to video games. And when the PS 3 came to her life, she forgot all about surfing the net, cleaning the house, and even eating! Chloe also had past affairs with the classic consoles namely the SuperNes, PlayStation 1 and 2, Sega Dreamcast and the PSP. But her latest love beat them all. In fact, she even bought an HD monitor just to perfect the needs of her console!

The game play won't be the best without an HD monitor

Well, so much for video games, as long as Chloe is alive, I know for sure she will continue 'playing around'. I just hope this would be her last... (NOT!!!)

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts