25 Random Things about 25 year old Jenny

1. My favorite color was originally YELLOW. But when I found out that Yellow Ranger was a man, I switched to pink!

2. I visit Intramuros yearly without knowing why!

Manila Cathedral, one of Intramuros' highlights

3. I usually draw people I think about (all the time).


4. Outside is a laughing, happy-go-lucky, fun and adventurous Jenny. Inside is tears, pain and longing.

5. When I really really like a guy, I imagine myself kissing him! ->baaaad..

6. Kare-kare is still the prey of my stomach.

Kare-kare, a famous Filipino cuisine.

7. I learned to drive at age 12. :-)

8. A bouquet of flowers is one of my weaknesses.

9. No matter the age, I pee when someone tickles me really hard!

10. I HATE clowns.

11. I am obsessed with body massage and nail pampering.

12. I love cars. The real ones and the matchbox types.

13. My favorite toy was the fishing game.



14. I loved playing the piano but I hated my piano teacher.


15. I am obsessed with maps! I even have a Philippine map as big as a tiger carpet! XD

16. I drank Appeton but is still skinny.

17. I sleep at movie marathons.

18. I write my draft blogs on grade school papers. 1/4 sheet of pad paper to be exact!!

19. My most favorite place to linger is the bookstore. => weird

20. At age 7, I got addicted to coffee. :-)

21. I really like Europeans but there's one Pinoy I really liked. XD

22. When I was a teenager, I stole money from my parent's closet and bought a set of new clothes.

23. ...and stole one peso a day from my Ate until age 12. XD

24. I had a dream that I was pregnant without knowing who the father was...and this dream continued on for 4 years.

25. Someday I will live in Australia. :-)

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts