Longing

Despite all the business
the travels
quality time with friends and family
something else is still lacking
Nothing is fulfilling my heart.

It's probably because it has a hole...
and there are too much things coming inside
but eventually goes out again.

While I search for the truth
the tears still haunt me
and sin comes along

over and over again.

How I wish I could be
the happiest
person in the world
just like a child who never worries

A child who never thinks about tomorrow.

My laughter is sincere
my thanksgiving is pure
but my joy isn't solid

And sadness is still the tail.

Would somebody get the thread
and start sewing it up?
It's losing breath
and I'm choking everyday.

Though there may be some who tried to fix it
Nobody yet succeeds
because no one has ever given
the
greatest love yet--

except for One
whom I often call each time I fall.

Comments

Popular Posts