Fly

Look at this lady by the window
She's staring at the evening sky
Hoping for that beautiful tomorrow
Hoping that she would soon fly

Thousands of miles, across the sea
She wonders to herself,
"Someday, what would my life be?"

With blinking innocent eyes
she stares back at the navy sky
With songs she writes in her heart, singing;
"One day, one day...you'll be mine."


Look at this lady by the window
As she looks at each plane fly by
Claiming, "As long as I see them up high,
there's always hope for me and someday
it's my time to fly."

Look at this young lady
and listen to her desperate heart,
there's a longing, a dream...an
ambition in her life;

She may stumble and cry a million times
But evidence is clear; her hope never dies.

Day and night, she cries out to you,
hoping someday she would joyfully see you.
And behind these hopes is an endless prayer
Wishing in time you will finally answer.

Look at this lady by the big, big window
As she gazes upon the evening sky
There's an endless longing, an endless prayer
Patiently waiting for your wise but sweet answer.

Comments

  1. This is actually a poem I wrote a few minutes after I gazed at the window in my room...I was praying hard, wishing that he will answer it in time. I wanna fly there... I just wanna...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts