Goodbye, ANXA

It had been three years and finally, I resigned from ANXA.

It was a good time; an extreme experience, both good and bad. I've met a lot of Filipino buddies and French companions. I had fallen in love a few times, shared my life with some people, had several joy, pain and laughter altogether.

I
indeed shared the sun and the rain in this place.

A lot of things are yet unforgettable between me and these amazing people; whether it was a simple moment at the pantry, a big event in a mad party house, or even a stressful day during the work hours. Oh, and speaking of the pantry, who would forget everyone's favorite place?

Breakfast happens here everyday. Funny to admit that only the Filipinos take over. And the most popular food was the instant pancit canton. Me and my team mates eat this junk food DAILY. It sucks, I know; but what can we do? It's delicious!

The Filipino team is always a victim of junk food. Thanks to Manang, who always provides merienda and tsitseria. And the better part was that it is located at the Amaury Team cubicle. So it's no doubt most of my team are Manang's first customers. :D

Unfortunately, Manang can't manage to spare enough goods for the hungry employees. So there's the 10th floor, where even the French go downstairs to buy something to eat.

A few years ago, birthday parties are a trend at the pantry, too. There's pizza, cake, pancit malabon, ice cream and more desserts. Everybody is happy because parties come every month. Oh don't get me wrong; food is not just the only one which keeps us preoccupied. Corporate outings are also a blast. If not for ANXA, I wouldn't experience the beautiful beaches of my country. In fact, it was also my French buddies who taught me how to travel and experience extreme adventures. And this is one of my favorite lessons that I learned.

And most of all, it was friends who shaped my life. It was here that I discovered extravagant cultures and of course, learning some French language ;-) I spent most of my time with these people especially after work. Sometimes when I am done with my work, I make quality time with them at the pantry, roof deck and the Well-being room.

There are so many to mention, but I know for sure, these great memories will always be treasured in my heart.


And now my ANXA days are over.


I'm gonna miss a lot of people here.


I'm gonna miss the good times, the crazy and sometimes corny jokes of Jerry, Arne, Rei and Leo.
I'm gonna miss the funny and girly moments with Merdie and Isabel.

I'm gonna miss the awkward moves of Allen (especially towards my sister, Chloe).
I'm gonna miss the jamming with Apol, Leo, Darwin and JM (you know...the 'new' guy :D)

I'm gonna miss the 'smokey' moments with Apol at the roof deck.

I'm gonna miss the timeless gay moments with Earl, Cris and Nova (especially at the pantry).

I'm gonna miss gallery-time with the Amaury team (when there's no work).
I'm gonna miss JMB's silly jokes.
I'm gonna miss ALL the French trainees who came, have gone, and are still around (you know who you are :D)
I'm gonna miss Manang's pancit canton, sky flakes and oatmeal cookies.
I'm gonna miss the free massage at the Well-being room.
I'm gonna miss singing with 'Jenny and the Potheads' every Christmas parties.
I miss the butandings.



And I'm gonna miss Fabrice Boutain. :-)

Comments

  1. i will gonna miss yourself! hehe. mgkkta pa dn nman tayo at mgkakasama sa mga galaan. hehe. good luck sa bagong career. we will always be here for you.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts