A return of love

It's so easy to watch lovers in the streets
as both their eyes meet
and share the endless sweet kisses
like there's no tomorrow.

You can see the shine in their eyes
the glimmer on their lips
and the smiles that seem to jive
with the beautiful
sunny weather
and the full-bloomed spring.

Even when they walk away
you can see the strength of their hands
together they are stuck like chains
and a lock without any key
to separate it...


And yet those sights are just...

unbelievable
For me.

I wish I would have my own love story
My own happy ending
My own princess diaries.

Kisses from someone I know would only be mine
The touch that I know won't ever let go
A grip of a hand that yields strength but shows gentleness, even
The heartbeat that I know brings forth happiness
and not sorrow;

And that when I would cry, I know it's not
because my heart is broken
but because I know that someone
has made the decision to take my hand

forever.

I'm still hoping
still waiting

even if it takes me a decade more, so be it.
All I want is a return of love...

Comments

  1. I couldn't sleep tonight; so to start my night (right), I wrote a poem that brings overwhelming emotions to those who are far from their lovers; or better yet, to those who searches for a heart to share with. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ako matagal ng bumalik..ewan ko lang kung parating na sya..^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. just dream, believe and survive! i know God made all of us the best love story we will have... enjoy and go on with the flow of life.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @merdz - parang star stroke lang ah..hehe..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts