Fight

Forget about the effort that you
think
you've been promoting
Forget about the sweet-talks
that you've
taken from the famous actors
Forget about the gifts you've been
planning
to give me

You're just wasting your time.

Forget about the masterpieces
that I
made in 4 straight hours
Forget about the kisses that I
once loved
and still long today
Forget about the nights that I
wished
would never end

It just ended.

Forget about the old-fashioned letters
that I sent you each month
Forget about the tears that I shed
only for you

Forget about the friendship
that we've long
been fighting for

It's not worth the wait.

I was always there for you
but you were absent
I was always thinking of you
but you never even remembered me
I always prayed for you
but you never even bothered
to speak my name


Do you even love me?

I always fought for you...
but I was...nothing.
I was nothing for you.

You don't have time for me anymore.

I hate to say goodbye, but do I have a choice?
My lips are often sealed, and my heart breaks everyday
I forgive you every second
and you tolerated these moments


I am nothing to you.


If I am wrong,
then prove me something.
Show me that you really care.
Don't just stand there and talk;
make me feel it.
Make me feel that you DO really care

and you will fight for the TIME.

Comments

  1. I was so upset when I was writing this poem. All the things in my mind just BAMMED!
    And now my head is tilting eagerly. I'm tired and sleepy... :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts