Random thoughts no. 1

I feel ugly and forgettable today.

Every time I look at my pictures, I see an ugly lady trying hard to look good. Look at those skinny arms..look at that short height. Look at those terrible teeth.

...and if I'm pretty, why can't anyone have the balls to love me-- ...?

For the Nth time I choose to give him a chance. He doesn't have all day. That's explainable; so I should be WOMAN enough to understand him. And besides; I don't own him.

If I'm one of the priorities, I will make him feel I'm not the type of person who gives a shit. And I love him. I also love my friends. And I love to the bones...to the marrow if you would consider.

So no matter how painful, I choose to...to.. *Looks at the batman figure on the computer table*
Bahala na si Batman.


I feel betrayed.

I know my real friends love me. That's for sure. But why can't someone choose to love me? Am I not desirable? Am I not faithful enough? Am I stupid? Maybe. Maybe that's what they think.

Go on...grab what you can from me to satisfy your needs.

I feel like a huge cow tits where everybody gets my milk. And I'm tired of helping people.

If nobody can love me, I guess all I can do is just stick to my dreams. I'll do my best with my career. Maybe this is the right time to do so.

And who knows? Perhaps that dream and career will choose to love me.

Comments

  1. o cool ka lang..there's nothing wrong with you. ganon lang talaga, may mga bagay na di nangyayari na pabor sa ating expectations.. wag ka magmadali..bata ka pa..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts