Random Thoughts no. 2

I hated life. But I realized its value when I witnessed my mother's death.

Lust for sex won't make you feel any better. In fact, it will only drain you physically and emotionally. Don't blame me when you realize it later on.

When I see people walking by with a frowned face, I can feel their need to talk to others who would listen to them.

Respect cashiers, janitors, waitresses, security guards, salesladies, newspaper boys, mambabalot, magtataho, and beggars. You're no wiser than them. They saw the filth of the world more than you did.

The world we live in is cruel, because Satan lives in it. The only way out is to repent and believe that there is a Saviour.

I don't get angry at people. I get upset with their decisions. Satan whispers in their ears and they follow him without them noticing it. He whispers at me too.

So you want to commit suicide? The knife and gun isn't the answer. But your harsh words, and lies, and unfaithfulness towards people close to your heart is the perfect way to your death.

Making revenge is like volleyball. You strike the ball at the enemy, and the enemy throws it back to you.

Why do women cry? Because all they know is that the only way out to their heart aches is not to take pride...but to cry.

Don't judge people who don't want to stay at home. They are looking outside for a place they would indeed call home.

The bicycle is the cheapest way of exercise and running away from home.

In school, we are first required to understand lessons before we take the test.
In real life, we are required to take the test first, then we understand the lessons.

Why are humans imperfect?
Because we are not perfect machines.

* * *

Comments

  1. These are sayings that I personally wrote, based on my own experiences. I want to bounce back and take these revelations as my lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you will definitely bounce back *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. In school, we are first required to understand lessons before we take the test.
    In real life, we are required to take the test first, then we understand the lessons.

    love this... very insightful jenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Josephine Anne: Yep; I heard that saying a LOT of times which is so true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts