"In times of trouble, I..."

Who among us haven't experienced being bullied? Who among us never tasted our tears? Can anyone say, "I never encountered trouble in my life"? Whatever the situation, the time of the day and the people we may be with, we will always meet this mortal enemy. (Grrr!)

As some may say, "Problems spice up our lives, because without it, we will never learn any better." True that; but how far can we handle such distractions in our lives?


In times of trouble, I...

"Try to look at the positive things in life and appreciate every blessing that I have." -
NiƱa Adriano-Pascua, the mirror

"Go out in our front yard, close my eyes and breath." - Mikko Clauor,
the photographer
"Rant inside my head slowly realizing that it wasn't much of a problem after all. I will find the answer to my problem sooner or later or if it's a really big problem I remind myself of the saying that somewhere out there is someone who has it worse than I do." -
Allen Naguit, the never-back-down and LOLer man

"Try to breathe even if it sounds impossible. It's like I know I was thrown to the waters (and I don't know how to swim)..but I have to arise for awhile to catch some fresh air. Calm down..and think..not drown. Breathe and pray, that's ideal. But with my nature, I tend to breathe first...then pray." -
Michelle Dalida, soul-seeker

"Become the person i want to be. A God fearing, humble determined man,wanting to be brave for the moment.
In that troubled moment I set aside me and choose God over me..." - Paolo Fresnoza, the God-fearing rocker

"Look up to the heavens and say a prayer." -
Erwin Cruz, goal-driven

"Become the dark knight that would like to be kept as a mystery to some people but would rant to myself and be pissed to why not claim the fame and glory of such noble act. I'm a needy person for acknowledgment but prioritizes such humility." -
Allan Pacis, Rock n' Roll heroic jerk

"Pray to God." -
Nova Morada Almendares, the versatile and Resiel Payumo, the animated

"Keep quiet... let the silence envelope me and do my best to see the bigger picture. If I need to cry, I MUST cry. If I need to rant, I MUST rant. Cannot be altogether patient. Being human, emotions must also be let out. " -
Chedie Calayag, Emo Diva and a B.I.T.C.H. (Babe in Total Control of Herself)

"Take a deep breathe, look at the mirror and smile; thinks to himself and says, 'Hehe.. another problem. Go figure, Paul.'" -Paul Gerald Dimabuyu, Never Surrender Attitude

Comments

Popular Posts