25 things to be thankful for this Christmas

1. I'm alive!


2. I have my family with me.

3. I am healthy (despite my tiny figure)

4. A good job

5. Awesome talents and creativity

6. My senses are complete!

7. I have supportive friends

8. I overcome most of my problems.

9. I am young!

10. I am single and carefree.

11. I have a time to breathe

12. God is in control.

13. I met new friends.

14. I meet ol' friends.

15. There's food on the table at every meal. (Not all families in the Philippines can eat a complete meal in a day)


16. We have 2 new kittens at home.

17. I have several new pairs of shoes! ^^

18. I have enough money!

19. I am mostly contented with what I have.

20. Having the gift of sleep. (Billions of people around the world suffer from insomnia)



21. A peaceful neighborhood.

22. My Bamboo Pen + Touch (One of the best digital art medias with an affordable price)
23. My beauty.

24. A faithful God.

25. I enjoy LIFE!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

Comments

Popular Posts