A Saturday Fun with Chloe

After two months of very little social life, I'm back for another day of simple joys--hanging at the mall with my sister and chum, Chloe. As other busy people might yell, "Thank God, it's Friday!" I'd say, "Thank God--it's Saturday."

Yup--Saturday is my preferred holiday. Most of the time I schedule my special activities on this date--and I devote this relaxing moment to myself, and/or with my loved ones.

Like one Saturday morning, Chloe and I thought of winding up for another movie-watching at our favorite mall in our hometown. We watched "The Adventures of Tin-Tin in the afternoon; although there were scenes in the movie that got me asleep (I don't know if it was because I lacked rest for a couple of weeks or the movie was boring), it was an enjoyable moment. Before that we also tested her newly-bought hot pink Sony camera and took pictures of ourselves beside the attractive Christmas decors inside the mall. We felt like one of the jologs shoppers but because her camera had good quality, we carried on taking pictures even with our Korean lunch that we took at Kimbob fastfood stand at the upper floor.

Chloe poses in front of a huge Christmas tree


Ready to mix and eat my favorite Korean dish--Bibimbap!

We didn't stay long at the mall but the quality time together was the highlight of that day. I can say this all over again--it's good to be free from work. It's all about food, entertainment and shallow happiness. A smooth escape.

But then the fantasy ends when Sunday evening turns to a Monday morning. Back to work and stress? I guess so. But wait--another Saturday has yet to come. And the fun continues. :-)

Comments

Popular Posts