2012 Goals and Wishes

The World New year and Chinese New Year has come. Fireworks were lit in the air, gatherings and cakes were shared by every family around the globe. As for me, I have my goals and wishes to accomplish and hope, would come true for the entire year:


A stable job. I've experienced so many about the corporate world, and most of them didn't end well. This time I am truly hoping that my current career will last longer and will bear more fruitful relationships and success ahead.

A single and carefree life. I know I'm not staying any younger but having enough freedom is the best way to enjoy life! This is also a great way to save up and prepare for the future.

To obtain an access. I love my country very much but I assured myself one day I'll be moving out. And this is the best year to save for it. :)

Financial freedom. I don't know how to grab this opportunity but I am faithful that this will happen this year. XD

Stay alive and enjoy life. Everybody experiences problems in life but I choose to be happy and appreciate life.



Save. It's not easy to do this but discipline and vision can help me do it!

Control the urge of traveling. I'll still travel but not as much as I did in 2009. Hehe.

Watch my diet. I haven't gained weight for the rest of my life! Though some envy my slim figure, others suggest a little more weight would look better. So this year I'll eat more healthy food and do more exercises to have a stronger and more capable body structure.

Read more, write more, draw more.

Cook great recipes. I want to discover more dishes and would want to invest for food!

* * *

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts