Dementia

As the violin begins to play in my head
A shape of you comes into form
I tried to shut my eyes but you won't disappear
And the music continues to poison my mind

As the guitar starts strumming in my ears
The flashback of your kiss persists
I tried shaking my head to take away the remembrance
But it seems the fantasy yet feels like enjoyment

I already know the answer--I am not your woman
But why does a part of me still want you so badly
As if a thorn in the heart keeps pushing in
And tears of blood slowly flow out of its shelter

I caressed the integrity of saying 'no'
But the more it's prohibited, the more I thirst for you
I knew right from the start, there was a connection
between us
But never did I expect it would go this far

The yesterday's heart had been so vain and bitter
I know for sure I wouldn't want the same
Though I cannot stop it from falling into another ground
I just want peace, if not a triumph of your love

If there would be a way to live and forget
I just wish that that moment would be today
I wouldn't want to shed more tears than before
One scream is enough, and a few sobs are just as tough

Nobody knows what plays in your mind now
But a myriad of questions, I'd like to ask
I never wanted to be the dirty bad guy
But please stop serenading me with your sweet intentions

I don't know how you really think of me as a lady
Though in some ways I know how much you lie
There's certainty in me that you feel the same struggle
Because I know deep inside your unwanted thirst is also me.


Comments

Popular Posts