Just Got Dead

How ironic my day was.

All along I thought I was going to be hired in a company I applied first among the rest. I was HIRED already!
..But a few days have passed, I waited for the CEO to call me but to no success. That gave me the creeps.

When I emailed him this morning, I was shocked to read his reply.

'I'm sorry I was busy for the past few days. We hired a new manga artist for the company."

WTF!!!

What just..happened!??

My world stopped. The irony of happiness that I was enjoying turned pitch black dead.

Suddenly the radio played New Radical's song, "You Get What You Give"

and the lyrics went on like this;

First we run and then we laugh till we cry
But when the night is falling
And you cannot find the light
If you feel your dream is dying
Hold tight
You've got the music in you
Don't let go
You've got the music in you
One dance left
This world is gonna pull through
Don't give up
You've got a reason to live
Can't forget you only get what you give

It's true--we only get what we give.
I was stupid for being too honest with my reply when the CEO called me.

"Thank you so much but please make me decide--I am also considering other companies,"

That was YET the dumbest move I made during my applications...in my entire life.

I just hope next time I would do better and..be accepted in a..better place...
I don't want to lose hope!!!
I can't say I'm okay now--I just need some time to heal and keep on going.

Suddenly My Chemical Romance butted in with their song, Black Parade..

"We'll carry on.."


Comments

Popular Posts