Wait

The darkness that comes from the horizon
Makes it the hope for that glorious discernment
The vision of you enveloping my fragile body
As I stare at the lonesome moon above.


Each night I gaze upon the countless stars
My mind animates your entity;
And that smile I always love is stamped in this 
solitary heart
My longing is pierced in the succeeding days.


Though you may not feel my burning presence
And my voice seems to be of impossible reach
Doubt not, for your face is always in my memory--
It is you that I want to embrace.


But allow me to interrogate; why do you hesitate 
to break a word
Why not feel me as how you have always eyed on me
I know how much of a puzzle it had become
But I hope you know that I have the utmost sincerity.


This borderless emotion is growing in my veins
And you are the cause of this recklessness
I have turned down all of their desperate permissions
For it is you who seals the vacancy.


The time of your presence is at hand
And this heartbeat is jumping faster
Admittedly, I am in the house of paranoia
But joy is also my best friend.


In my flowering mind appears these exchange of lips
And a colorful caress becomes my favorite pastime
How I wish those moments will be trapped in space
Because at this hour and the rest of my life


...I don't ever want to leave.  





Comments

Popular Posts