Lil' guitar man

Hey, little guitar man, how are you?
You barely say a word, not one or two.
I guess you know pretty well how much I think of you
But have you really cared? I bet you never do.

I wonder if you threw away all my gifts for you
The sweet messages and the encouragement I sent you
I think of that tea we had together one night
Only to realize it was all a waste of time.

Hey little guitar man, who is that girl?
Why do you sit next to her and offer that smile?
It took more than a while for us to be together
Yet even a warm embrace seems so hard for you

Can you play that guitar for me?
Dedicate your favorite song?
Would you like to sing with me?
Or care to share your tune?

I bet you'd say, "No."

Am I too strong for you?
Do I sing out of tune?
Am I not lovely?
Oh, I got it..I'm just not enough.

Hey, little guitar man, would you please talk to me?
Am I still your friend...

or just a shadow of your dream?

*  *  *





Comments

Popular Posts