2013 goals and wishes

2012 has moved in a jiffy and now we have another year at hand: welcome, 2013!
As far as I can remember, I was able to accomplish 90 percent of my last year's goals and wishes mainly because I only aimed for a few. But now, I challenge myself to do and wish for more!
Let me share to you my list:
Short term

Learn French. Knowing 3 languages (Tagalog, English, and Japanese) is a good start, but discovering a new dialect from Europe would make an even better asset. I'll be enrolling at Alliance française de Manille on February and hope to start my class  on the following month. I'm quite excited to learn more French words besides "Bonjour", "voilla", or "croissant"!

The spa. There's nothing more relaxing than an hour of full-body massage to refresh your aching muscles. This year I'll make this a monthly habit, especially that it's essential for my 'scoliosis crisis'.

A brand new grill pan. Since cooking played an important role in my hobbies, I want to welcome a new member in the kitchen, the grill pan. My buddy Olen and I will both buy  the babies on her birthday on February. Kebabs, grilled peppers, and home-made burgers...come to Mama!




Finish the One-to-One and Victory Weekend. I have accomplished these programs in our church in Alabang (Southbound Manila) several years ago, but I want to go back to basic to refresh my Spiritual life especially this year.

Attend Singles' Retreat 2013. I had so much fun with last year's retreat because I met a lot of people---and I want to come back for more! I hope to meet more friends and who knows? The man of my dreams. Yihiiiy. XD

Submit my manga on Komikon. I failed to finish my original comics last year so I want to make sure I'm gonna be successful this time. I hope to pass the first issue of one of my mangas and if I can create two it would be much more appreciated!


A sample of my original manga


Discover Thailand or Vietnam. Hong Kong has been my favorite destination outside the Philippines so I guess it's time to visit a new place. I'm just torn between these two amazing countries because I don't know which one of them will make my stay more worthwhile.  I'm looking for something that is combined with nature and ancient architecture (which both of them have), so if any of you readers have been to these places give me an advice! XD

Visit Samar (Eastern Visayas) and Bacolod. My mother's mother stays in Samar while one of my best friends in Alabang church moved to Bacolod. I miss these important women in my life so I want to make sure I get my tickets and be with them!

Design my own dress and wear it on my birthday. I haven't been designing clothes for the longest time and I miss it. I want to challenge myself again by designing a casual but fabulous attire that will make me a star on my birthday! XD
My own gown design for my 18th birthday

Long term

Save up for the future. Last year had become a struggle for me to save, seriously. This time I want to do it--seriously!!!

Be an official Kids' Church and Worship Team member. I had been an active member of both ministries in my former church and I want to return to the days where I enjoyed learning from kids and singing my heart out with a team who want to overflow their worship using their serenading voices.

Invest in great recipes. I have to admit; I'm pretty tired with my dad's lame frying habits.  (Sorry Dad--but I love you, anyway XD) So I want to be more adventurous and make my family satisfy their appetites with my much-awaited gourmets. 




Be early at work, less absences. Again, I have to put my honesty on the table--I was pretty uninspired with work on the previous year. I know, it was baaad. But don't you worry! The new Jenny will be more dedicated with her...attendance. Haha! XD

Jog more! Okay, okay--so you say I'm skinny. But hey--doctors didn't say jogging is a bad idea for thin types. And besides, jogging is both fun and healthy for everyone! :D 

Draw more, write more. 

Complete all worship night services. 

Create a 2013 scrapbook. My first (and last) scrapbook was back in 2008 where I was so dedicated with cutting papers, buying old teen magazines and pasting tons of pictures on the hard-covered-brown album. And I wanna do that again, too!




To have my own small group. As my small group leader, Glorienne have told me, "The  most practical way to be Christ-like is to build your small group." A small group is a number of people who will share their life with you in following Christ. This includes Bible study, fellowship and intimate friendship. In my entire life, I've never had a faithful team but if it's God's will for me to have one this year I would be very..very grateful.

More students in my Online English class.

Be more spiritually-matured.

To gain weight properly. You see, there are some people who like my figure and some, are not really a fan of it. Well I know I'm very very skinny but that doesn't mean I'm anorexic! I just own a black hole inside my tummy. 
But yeah; I think I need to gain some weight. Just--not too much. XD


and my most-awaited wish is...






To be in a relationship. Over the years I have thought, acted and dreamed like a child and I guess the season of being one is over. What I meant was, my desire gradually changed and I...I want to settle down. :) The funniest thing is that my original plan of getting married is at age 37 because I still want to have fun and be a child! But I think God changed my desires and now, I want my own. But before anything else I want to make sure my heart's ready and I have all the needs of a woman to be courted and truthfully loved by a faithful prince. :)

So these are my goals and wishes. It's time for you to list down your own! :D

Comments

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts