Things to do while 'on the wait'

It had been months that I haven't lingered in my blog; and it felt as if "cyber cobwebs" initiated itself as the substitute content. And I won't allow that to stay longer!

So as time passed, I noticed a lot of changes in my environment--new people, new events...and new couples. The last part was actually the intense one. Since I was transferred to another floor in my workplace, a lot of things happened in the upper floor. And to my surprise, some people there have found their significant other!

It's kind of frustrating on my part because I have to say; I want to feel the same. They seem to be in cloud 9, and I bet they wouldn't even want to let go. Well, I guess while I am on the waiting edge, I believe this is the best time to enjoy a single life--free from compromise, curfews and limitations. I am on my own, a free woman! And it's the best time to reinvent myself.

I created a list of things to do during this "waiting time" to enjoy and know myself better and improve what needs to be improved:

Spend more time with family
For the longest time I have never felt how awesome and endearing it is to be with my family and relatives. In fact, it is THE best moment to live with. Recently I visited my grandma in Eastern Visayas and met new people and more relatives along the way. I also got a better chance to hang out with my godmother and to think about it, she is now one of my best friends and my "second mom". I learn a lot from her and I feel so important and loved whenever I am with her and the rest of my relatives.

Watch more movies. 
My sister is a big fan of big screen entertainment and oftentimes I am her cinema buddy. I just love the fact that nowadays our movie time became more frequent than before. But there's just so much more than eating popcorn and feeling the exciting parts of the films. What really matters most is the friendship that bonds us together as siblings. 

Chloe and me after watching Pacific Rim in 3D 

Go fashion-designing again.
I could say I am a fashion addict--every other month I buy clothes and shoes online or visit bazaars in Divisoria to bring home more colorful and dazzling collections in my closet. Now it's time to build another blog to create my own designs.   

Workout!
Recently, I downloaded almost six exercise applications in my smart phone and I never get tired of updating my records online. Thanks to Runtastic body-building applications, this habit became motivating and inspiring. And not only that, it helps me maintain a good posture and a fit body. 



Continue my manga.
Drawing can be fun, but converting it into manga and have it printed and exposed--is actually the bigger catch. I was very thankful and excited to have my first printed manga during the Komikon last April that my artistic ability and devotion has awaken. I will continue drawing, writing scripts, and enhance my imagination. 

Summer Komikon 2013--my first printed manga experience

"English Please!", my first printed manga of all time!

Pamper myself!
If feeling lonely would suggest a person to sulk, I'd say a perfect detour is self-satisfaction. For me, one of the best comfort zones is the parlor! A good perm, hair color or haircut is a nice way to enlighten myself and build more confidence. But if changing hairstyles is not my bet, it would be at a relaxing spa or simply enjoy a cup of coffee at a cafe while drawing in my sketch pad.  



Live in the now.
There are just so many more to mention because I am a woman of energy and ambition. But what really guarantees pure joy and utmost contentment is living in the now. There's no better way to bring out the best in what lies ahead than simply cherishing the moment of today. :-) 

Comments

Popular Posts