Fall

I don't know you yet
but I'll get there
The waters may be shallow or deep--
The image is yet a blur
So I have to swim deeper

It's yet too early 
to convince what's in our hearts
It could be just emotions
It may also lead to love

But could it be because of a hurtful past
That pushes me to go this far
It keeps me from seizing this conversation


It's for us to find out.


I don't want to be fled by the trending season
I refuse to listen to what some of them may say
I'll let time know what's in it for you and me
But I hope it will be a winning end

There's just one compromise we have to make
While the moment is now, let's keep it together
Just don't be sorry if one day I'll go 
Because my presence won't be forever.


I don't want to fall.

...not just yet. :-)



Comments

Popular Posts