Burn

think it was just right for me to see you
In an electronic frame I knew would send me tears
But my eyes were dry--for the fact that I had seen enough
And it's time for me to wake up.

I feel quite bad that the credits won't be mine
My heart still breaks today because I wasn't the one
But it would be better this way than to be forever shattered by you
Just leave me be, someday I will smile, too.

I may have not impressed you the most, but 
don't you worry;
You hadn't been as good as I imagined, too
Yesterday's pain had destroyed enough
And I can no longer tolerate another touch from you.

Someday I will fly to another field
And that alone will help me forget the sweet lies you offered
I feel so much excited to spit out the rest of your soul
That rested in my heart--and today I dump in the filthiest sewers

I'd like to curse you once more, but I leave the rest to Him
He knew how much bruises you've caused
You are still an angel in my eyes--
An angel of deceit and folly and strain.

Tomorrow I will see the brightness of the sun
And while the storm succeeds I shall find new shelter
My heart never belonged to you
So watch me laugh

As I watch you burn.








Comments

  1. Aba! A good way to face your present and future. Nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

What do you think about Pink's note? Write 'em up!

Note: You don't have to be a member of Blogspot or Google mail to write a comment. ^^

Popular Posts