You're gonna survive

"You know what, after all that you've been through, you gotta trust yourself and trust God that He's gonna make you survive."

Everybody has his own struggles. But the solution will always start from us: the decision to change, to do better, to fight, or to give up. Everything is just a matter of self-trust, and faith in God. If you don't believe in God, try to at least believe in yourself. If it still doesn't work, I'm sorry but I can't give you any more advice. This is all I know.

Like most people around the world, I've been through a lot. I got several jobs and lost them, encountered many relationships and failed; and the rest is history. But after all those struggles, it has been proven in my life that prayer helped me survive. Faith helped me get up. Self-trust helped me move on. And I'm still alive.

Family and friends may help you, but they are humans too, and tend to disappoint you or obstruct your plans. The only friend you've got to trust is yourself. And if worse comes to worst, God is the last stand.

Money has always been the goal to achieve happiness. Without money, we cannot move. Without a penny, we cannot eat, have shelter, and anything else you can think of. But money can never satisfy us. It can never reach our self-contentment.

As we continue to live, problems and distractions will always follow. That's because it's the definition of life. Everything is a struggle.

The only solution I realized is to pause and remind ourselves the same thing: to believe in ourselves and trust God that He alone can make us survive.

To never doubt yourself and expect God that no matter what, He will provide an exit light after all the tunnel of darkness. 

He will make you survive.

Remember that.


Comments

Popular Posts