New Room Wear

Friday, January 20th—Finally, it’s pay day..literally! I’ve been broke since the beginning of school again and there were only 3 bars left for my car to take another road! Luckily, the afternoon wasn’t snowy enough so I barely used my heater on my return to Fukagawa. Took a lot of cash from my ATM card but as usual, to give it away for the bills. But since it’s pay day, a little self-reward wouldn’t hurt as much. 😉 So off I went to pump up some gas and then take a peak at what’s new at Shimamura. 

I took a few glances at the shoes and bags section, but to no luck. The dress corner wouldn’t even be a better view since the sizes and designs were no match for me. Curious enough, I went further to the underwear corner, up to the room wear section. There, I saw a few sets of pyjamas for sale, and they were cute and soft! I spent most of my time there, looking for the right pair for my new winter bed time fashion, or at least give myself a reason to stay longer indoors. Soon, I found what I got; a set of beige velvet top and pyjamas for 1,900円, and another pair of striped pyjamas for 900円. I’m very happy with my purchase, and I shared my simple story to Chloebs and Shingo.



That evening, I took enough rest for the evening, and uploaded the photos and videos that I would edit for the weekend. A few minutes later, I cooked sinigang for me and my husband.  It was a great moment to end the day.




Comments

Popular Posts