Mine alone


The will of this audience crushes me
Their voices, stomping my spirit that yearns to fly
But my heart beats on its own, and it cannot be controlled by men
And the Savior is there, watching


My heart seeks for that man alone
And the shadows behind devour me halfway
But nothing will stop me from this empowering dream
Because I have allies to pick me up.


The Hope that I have always wanted
I close my eyes and grasp him in my arms
Though he may not be here now
The depth of intuition relies on the Powerful One
And I strongly believe he will be given to me in His time.


The ambition of love is neverending
But this one, this one from him alone
Is far different from the rest I've known
And it changed me completely.


This, I have decided--will be part of me forever
And one thing is for sure
As long as I stand strong for this, I will get what I want
No matter how hard they try to destroy me.


The sweet tomorrow will be in my hands
As the melody of His song serenades me
Because if He is with me, nobody stands against
And I will win this race.







Comments

Popular Posts